Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Mouse Watch Week 6 Librarything

This will be short - bad mood - forgot to save previous entry - now typing it over again. Here's link to my librarything http://www.librarything.com/catalog/LiesW which I loved very much except that I don't have time for it. When I get really really old and have more time I might come back to Librarything to explore - check out books that others with similar entries have been reading. No, next time I'm looking for a book I'll probably search around on Librarything IF I can remember my darn pw and name.

MOUSE watch - they're gone, all of them, I guess they were just 'passing through', sort of like the birds.

1 comment:

  1. You are just toooo funny---
    I love your observations.
    hope you have time for LibraryThingies in future....

    ReplyDelete