Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Week 8 Google Applications and Mousewatch

  • have rescued week 8 entry - found in drafts - it wasn't easy
  • enjoyed week off RULA (am writing like ______ British woman Name? to save time)
  • now want Sony e-reader like RU President has - been uninterested 'til now
  • want to make clear (Donna) that I bowl much better in real life than I did on wii sport
  • made new igoogle page and saved it but now very afraid to make it my new homepage because won't I lose Ryerson and all stuff tabs etc. on my real or present homepage or will it merge sort of ? don't think I can handle more than one home page at present
  • doc sharing for the library - my group leader shared with me a fascinating colour coded spreadsheet of theses received and to be catalogued - I hope she doesn't want me to tick off how many (few) I've completed so far!?! - I'll be sharing something interesting with her soon
  • have shared a message with myself via email - next step share with leader
  • Kelly D. and I could have used doc-sharing app last week to compile RUn-amok team etc. rather than grappling with all of those emails OR would a wiki be better for that? don't have handle on differences between doc sharing and wiki quite yet

Mousewatch - not sure about anyone else down here on one but I'm starting to get laissez faire -letting stuff pile up on my desk etc. - risky behaviour

No comments:

Post a Comment