Friday, January 16, 2009

Mouse Watch Day 5

The minute I saw the mouse excrement ON MY DESK (I refuse to call them droppings - never, never will I do that) this whole mouse watch thing took a different turn - I'm not sure which turn yet though. It might not be funny and it could mean war so ...

I know why the mouse suddenly decided after so many days on OTHER PEOPLE'S DESKS to visit mine - I mean the management should know really that no one around me was working here yesterday on the first floor - THEY WERE VACUUMING, BLEACHING, DUSTING, TREATING, CONTAINERING you name it.

I on the other hand performed a cursory vacuuum and dust, a touch of containering and look what happens?

ON THE PLUS SIDE - 2 followers and more comments - it kind of disturbs me that there's a "Manage" thingy beside the followers - managing is not my forte.

2 comments:

  1. There is definitely a problem with the time on my posts 5:00 am - I don't think so - is anyone else experiencing, same?! What do I do about that - is it the blog, the computer itself, the software, the platform, the access provider, the browser, Ryerson, an even higher power?
    Lies

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously people are excited :P

    --to change the time, click on the Post Options button when you publich new post, then change the post date/time.

    ReplyDelete