Friday, January 23, 2009

Blogline and Mouse Watch

Okay I've done my homework I think, I hope. What I don't like about RSS - there's not enough time, too many choices ... the top 200!!! ... I find it overwhelming ... I do well with lists of 10.

Seriously, now that I have a blogline set up, as I come across other RSSes, RSSs, RSSi (?) feeds that are of personal interest (choirs) and work related (ERM) I will add them but I'm kind of worried that it will end up being another growing list of things that are kine of rebuking me because I don't find the time to look at them. I don't read news, weather etc. online and I really don't want to start to - I love radio and magazines so - I mean if I want to know what it's like outside, I throw the door open and look, feel ... it drives my loved ones crazy ... why is that ... I know it is handy to find out what the weather is like elsewhere - for travel purposes, I get that ... but the weather here, right now??

... AS FOR THE MOUSE ... there's been a blackout on that story - I don't know if the news has leaked out to other areas but there has been at least one casualty on the first floor, and it wasn't the glue trap thank goodness, it was the other one, you know, the mouse trap, trap ... I have spoken to an "expert" in the field who suggested that "cleaning up" may in fact prevent more captures since these critters are smart, they'll just go elsewhere in the library ... so watch out everyone else, the first floor is now spotless ...

Here's the link to my blogline -- http://www.bloglines.com/blog/eweijs/

No comments:

Post a Comment